|제목||2021-1 Qualifying Exam Schedule & Precautions|
|첨부파일||2021-1논자시일정표(Time table and Exam takers).xlsx / COVID-19 Questionnaire(ENG).hwp|
2021-1 Qualifying Exam
1.Test day: 2021.03.27, 09:00~
2. Place: Room No. 26108(test site 1), Room No. 26110(test site 2)
3. Time table
4. Materials: IDcard(student card, registration card, etc), Covid-19 Health Examination Questionnaire, Bring your own pens (You cannot ask for others to lend theirs during exam)
○ One cannot enter without putting on mask. (Keep wearing mask during exam)
○ Check the seating arrangement table prior to the commencement of the exam. Then, please sit in your designated seat.
○ Test takers must be seated 10 minutes before the exam begins
○ As soon as the test began, write your personal information on the question sheet and answer sheet respectively.
○ Please note that you cannot take question sheet outside the exam site. (You should leave it in a way that no other students can see your answer.)
○ Exam takers must comply with the supervisor's instructions. In case of cheating, the one shall be immediately checked out of the exam site and the exam one has taken shall be invalidated.
○ Even if the one has completed the writing answer, it is not possible to leave the room for 30 minutes after the start of the exam.
6. The following actions shall be considered cheating if caught by the supervisor.
-Writing of the answers before or after the fixed exam time.
-the act of viewing the answers of other examinees (showing answers with intention as well)
-In case of cell phone ringing during the exam
※All applicants must prepare two copies of the corvid-19 Health Examination Questionnaire (refer to the attachment)※
One of the copies should be submitted to the AMSE administrative office by today (3/26 2021)
Another copy shall be submitted to the info desk on the exam date for entering the exam site.
8. pass criteria
Master's : 2 core subjects+ English language (70 and higher out of 100 marks)
Ph.D. : 3 core subjects+ English language (70 and higher out of 100 marks)
Unified Program : 4 core subjects+ English language (70 and higher out of 100 marks)
Attachment: 2021-1논자시일정표(Time table and Exam takers), Covid-19 Health Examination Questionnaire
AMSE Office : 031-290-7370, email@example.com